Wednesday, May 23, 2012

forewords to my Master Thesis, and III

To part II


When I woke up I was somewhere in Poland, near the German frontier, just past the Oder river. I saw that the sky over me was the ceiling of my friend's van: a thin panel crisscrossed with random scars. Had I seen the world through those interwoven scars? Could that precarious net hold the insights I had been shown long enough before I would forget? 

My eyes hold there, my brain, the lines... a revelation: they are not the lines what I am reading, nor the universe at all; it is my mind through them. Through them cause they are here, as pits or bumps which corrupt the shadows of the lights and the lights of the shadows. 

I still remember the pale-blue-oranged sky which was breathing and almost made me cry with emotion. I was wheezing, my heart hurt, and a numbness held my left arm stiff. 

Once understood what's beneath the delicate fabric (the ever-shaped, ever-shaping universal fabric), we are just trying to unveil what's underneath the patch of it in which our mind manifests. Does our own mind enclose a complexity enough to unveil the mystery? 

The definitive cave, the uppermost myth of the cave so far. We run a cryptographic race against ourselves. 

No comments: